Monday 6 June 2016

Two more Ina Maxi Skirts! :)



Jesus said to him (Thomas), “I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

John 14:6







     Two more Ina Maxi Skirts!:) I think I mentioned in my last blog post that I actually started all three at once while I was still pregnant with baby #2. I started a few other projects as well and hopefully will get to finish them soon and blog about them.









   



       Both fabrics are from Fabricville and were in my stash since a couple years at least. Both are knits of course. The black & white is a heavier weight that was intended to be a muslin.

   



       The multi-colour skirt fabric is lighter weight and has a nice drape. I'm looking forward to wearing all three skirts this summer :) I've worn my floral version (my favourite) a bunch of times already and have gotten lots of nice compliments! Love this pattern!





   Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments: